The green and orange paper are scraps from my scrap box. The green is punched with Martha Stewart Laurel Leaf border punch. The green flourish is die cut from MFT Flourish. The image is QKR Halloween Fun digital stamp. I colored it with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. The sentiment is from a CraftsMart stamp I got at Michael's. I die cut the tag with a Quikcutz tag bit die cut both ends with the tag shape.
I am entering these challenges:
- QKR Stampede: pumpkins
- Outlawz Wednesday Sketch challenge: sketch
- Crafty Cardmakers: Halloween
- Hiding in my Craft Room: super scrap Saturday
- Alphabet Challenge: P is for pumpkin
- Scrapping4Fun: autumn colors
That's it! I am off to a volunteer luncheon today and then the twins will be here this afternoon to stay overnight with Grammy and Grandpa for the very first time. Hope all goes well without Mom and Dad here. Take care and have a lovely day!