Thursday, November 13, 2008

Non-traditional Christmas

This evening I had a chance to work on another challenge. I thought I was too late to get this one in but I just checked Lindsay's blog and it says there are a few days left. So lucky me!
Lindsay asked for a Christmas card with non-traditional colors. My MIL loves purple, so I decided I should make her a special purple Christmas card. Here's what I came up with.


I cased the card from the Stampin' with Beate Yahoogroup. I can't say who did the original because lots of people posted similar cards from a question about a Christmas tree made with the photo corner punch. So here's my rendition of the photo corner punch Christmas tree in a non-traditional color.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Inking,
Donna

1 comment:

sassyb07 said...

Hi Donna,
great Christmas card!
hugs, Valerie
(mgc group)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...