Sunday, January 4, 2009

My First Ever Blog Candy Win!


I've certianly started the New Year out right. Over the weekend I found out I'd won my first ever blog candy. Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps had a new release Friday evening and to celebrate they were giving away some of the new stamp sets. I participated in their blog hop and found out on Saturday that I had won the Dino-Mite Stamp Set from Lorie Ames' blog. I'm very excited about winning this blog candy. Can't wait to try out the new set when it arrives! Thank you to Lorie and the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamp Design Team. I will definitely be participating more often with this group. I've made two cards to enter into their challenges but I'm having scanner issues so as soon as I get those loaded on my computer I'll share them. Thanks again SNSS!
Happy Inking,
Donna

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Yay! Congratulations Donna! I can't wait to see your cards! :o)

Meda said...

Congratulations, Donna! Inever won a blog candy...well, haven't entered them too often either :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...