Friday, February 27, 2009

CBCC Color Challenge #27

I was encouraged by several people to take a stab at Courtney's Color Challenge this week. I think this was a difficult color combo: tempting turquoise, close to cocoa and very vanilla I wanted to use a Sweet 'n Sassy set and since I only have one, well you get the picture.

I really like this dinosaur image so I used him as my focal point. I used the rocks in the set as embellishments. You may not be able to see it in the picture but the rocks on the side are pop-dotted off the card. I'm not sure I'm crazy about the finished product. I'll have to think about how to improve this one. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for stopping by today. Until next time...

Happy inking!

Donna

P.S. Next Monday I am taking a class at the library about blogging so I hope to make some improvements after the class. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Dani said...

Great job with the challenge Donna! :)

Lorie said...

What a great idea to use the rocks as embellishments! Fun!

Kim Meineke said...

I think the card turned out adorable! I can think of several little boys that would love to receive it!

Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...