Sunday, February 15, 2009

Desk Pad


Happy Sunday to you. I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I have a quick little project to share with you today. This colorful desk pad is made from a plastic photo frame. I used cardstock (3.5 x 5 inches)and printed paper to decorate the background which is placed inside the photo frame. Then you use a decorative pad of paper to stick to the front of the frame. Very easy project that brightens up the desk area.

Here's a side view of the picture frame. I lay it down rather then stand it up straight like you would if you were displaying a picture. I found the frames and the decorative paper pads at the Dollar Store so these are very inexpensive to make. I used a retired Stampin' Up! set for the bottom (Two-Step Stamping Border Builders). This was just a fun and very easy project and a nice little gift to give someone. I did see this idea on some one's blog and I wasn't able to find it again. If I do I'll amend this post or if it's your idea please let me know so I can give you credit.
I wish you all a great start to your week and thanks for stopping by. Until next time...

Happy inking,

Donna

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Oh, that is SO cute! Yes, I did get your card...I thought I sent you an e-mail...I'm SO sorry! Thank you so much for being so kind. Hope your day is going well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...