Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Recycled Thank You!


I'm always looking for ways to recycle things. I love it when I can take a household item that I'm just going to throw away and make it into something different and fun. This card uses the top of a tissue box. You can see the cut out section where you would pull a tissue from. I used a retired Stampin' Up! set that my friend Julie stamped for me. I colored the Thanks You while on vacation and then assembled the card. Hope you like it.

Tomorrow I'm off for Indianapolis to attend a conference for work. It's a two-day conference so I'll be back Friday evening. It's almost Friday! Yippee! I miss stamping. I'm looking forward to some creative time over the weekend. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Thursday and Friday!

Happy inking,

Donna

2 comments:

l said...

Donna. You won the drawing! Congratulations! I will need your address. cutedots@q.com

Stef H said...

Genius! And lovely! And inspiring!

Hugs,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...