Monday, August 24, 2009

And Then It Hits Me!

I made this card for my son, Dan, who has moved away to Boston. So I try to send him a card every other week or so. I saw this sentiment on the Internet and thought it would be perfect.



That's Dan in the picture with his back to the camera, in the blue ball cap, throwing the Frisbee. He's a big fan of Ultimate Frisbee and plays on a team. He played all through college on the college team. On the inside of the card is a picture of his college team. Kind of a keepsake of sorts. No stamping on this card and I did the sentiment on the computer. So other than the layers it was a pretty quick and easy card.

Hope your Monday went well and the rest of the week zooms by. It's a busy week for me!

Happy inking,

2 comments:

Lorie said...

That is fantastic! What a great pun!

sassyb07 said...

great card Donna, I'm sure Dan loved it! ....hugs, Valerie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...