Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just a Quick One

I will apologize right away for the lousy photography and lighting. I just finished this project tonight for a very special soon-to-be 6 year old girl and I need to give it to her tomorrow so this was the only chance I had to photograph it.
But Macy is having her 6th birthday tomorrow and I wanted to give her a little something. She's my boss's daughter. Cute as a button. So I made her this little box and filled it with M&Ms.


You can't see it very well but the box is inked with fish and sea life and sentiments like "Best Fishes" and "You're fintastic!" They're from the Best Fishes set by Gina K. The tag is a digital stamp from the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog.


And here's the little 3X3 card I made Macy to go with the box. The images are from Just So Hippy by Gina K. and the sentiment is from Elegant Flowers.

It's past my bedtime but I just wanted to share this before heading off into the sunset. Okay, the suns been gone for hours. Hope you're all having a wonderful week so far. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy inking,

2 comments:

Stef H said...

it's adorable! and who doesn't like m&m's!!!

hugs,

Carolyn King said...

SUPER cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...