Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Quickie Wedding?

Oh no, not that kind of wedding. I needed a quick wedding card for a wedding my daughter is going to this weekend. She asked me to make a card for her to give the happy couple. No shot guns at this wedding, at least I hope not! So here's what I came up with.



I apologize for the scan. It isn't the best. The bride stamp is a Micheal's $1 set and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up. I used my Cuttlebug to cut the opening in the card from with Spellbinder's rectangular scallops and then cut the next size up in pink to frame the opening. I added the flowers on the frame corners and the self-adhesive gems in the center. A real quickie! LOL!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I am out of town tomorrow night and most of Saturday to get to know the staff of our new Girl Scout Council, Central Indiana. And when I come home Saturday evening my in-laws will be here for a visit so I may not have a lot of time for cards this weekend. Boo-hoo! But I'll get back to it next week I promise. Have a wonderful weekend! Stay safe and...

Happy inking,

4 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

gorgeous card,
the happy couple will be proud to receive this,
have a great weekend hun,
Hugs
Angie

Stef H said...

oh this is gorgeous! the happy couple is gonna love it!

p.s. at the very bottom of my sidebar (all the down) there's a "subscribe to" just enter your email. i think that's what you're looking for. but thanks for letting me know. and thank you so much for sharing my 1st year blogging and especially for your wonderful comments, encouragement, inspiration and most of all your friendship. i am truly blessed.

hugs,

Suzanne J Dean said...

Very sweet & elegant! Wanted to stop by & let you know you were the lucky winner of my 300,000 Blog Hits Candy you lucky gal!!
Email me at sjdean@smartneighborhood.net with your addy so I can get the goodies out to you this week! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
hugz,
Suzanne

smoothiejuice's hectichousehold said...

Great card, I always love a good shotgun wedding. Yes, yes, I know this was not a shotgun, but hey great card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...