Friday, October 30, 2009

Bad Blogger

I've obviously been a terrible blogger this week. Things have gotten busy around our house: my in laws are visiting, we had tickets to see a Halloween organ concert and work has been over the top busy. So I haven't had much time to make anything new. I did finish my cappuccino mix envelopes for my co-workers for Halloween but I had already posted some of those. So this weekend I will be working on some new things. I promise I'll be back with some goodies this weekend. Hope everyone had a wonderful week. Thanks for hanging in there with me!

Happy inking,

Donna

1 comment:

sassyb07 said...

hi Donna,
I'm as bad as you are, LOL!!! I haven't posted anything on my blog for a few months now. Been busy with do a scrapbook album. Really need to get back to blogging, maybe next week....my scrapbook is almost done!
hugs, Valerie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...