Monday, December 28, 2009

Belated Merry Christmas and.... Happy Anniversary!

Oh, how I missed creating and posting over the Christmas season. Our travels took us home to Cincinnati and I didn't have access to the Internet. But we're back now and I went back to work today. I was so happy to be back to my desk and play with some of my new things from Santa last night.

Two of my brothers have anniversaries very close together. My brother, Ken and his wife, Rae's anniversary is today (Happy Anniversary, Ken and Rae!) and my brother Rick and his wife has an anniversary near the start of the New Year! So I have two anniversary cards today.

I got this image in an image swap. I'd love this set. Don't you think this image is just the cutest? The background paper is Basic Grey and I used my Nestabilities and Spellbinders to cut the image, backing and sentiment out. I love my new Spellbinders tags!

This card was done with Gina K's Winter Foliage stamp set and the sentiment is from Clear Dollar Stamps. I added 3 snowflake embellishments to finish it off.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Santa was good to you! May 2010 be a happy, health and crafty new year for you and yours! Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment and let me know what you got from Santa. I'll start my list for next year! LOL! Have a wonderful week!

Happy inking!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Great cards Donna! Glad to see you back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...