Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Heartily Yours Hop

Tonight I am showcasing a new stamp set designed by Nina Brackett. I just love this set. It's called Heartily Yours. Since it arrived at my house from Gina K it's been my go to set. Of course at the moment I am making Valentines, but I think this set will be wonderful for so much more than Valentines.

Isn't the wishing well adorable? Both the image and sentiment are from Heartily Yours. I paper pierced the kraft background layer. The sentiment was stamped and then cut with a heart Nestability, then I added Red Stickles to the heart to make it sparkly. I also added a flower embellishment with a self-adhesive rhinestone. Hope you like my latest creation! You can check out lots more designs for Nina's stamp set at A Day in the Life and Stamp TV.

Check out Nina's blog for a fabulous freebie and a chance to help the Children's Hunger Fund. This is a wonderful chance to help those in need!

This card also works for the Little Paper Shop's card challenge this week. Their challenge is a color challenge: kraft, red, and chocolate. I think these colors go together so well. You have plenty of time to work on this challenge yet so give it a try!

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back with more from Nina's set. I have lots more ideas swimming in my head. LOL! Hope you have a marvelous Wednesday!

8 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

What a fun little image...great design with that heart too!

joy said...

I like the colors you have used! Really sweet card!

Julia said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining our challenge at LPS.

Pam Varnell said...

This card is adorable. Love that stamp set. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at the Little Paper Shop.

Lilacanglia said...

Fantastic card,
Definitely a great stamp,
hugs
Angie

NinaB said...

What a sweet card, Donna. I love the stickled heart and your color combo is one of my faves.

sassyb07 said...

what a darling card, love the wishing well....hugs, Valerie

Carolyn King said...

adorable! love how you did the sentiment. LOVE your valentines boxes too! Clever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...