Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Saturday Workshop

So today I'm sharing the two projects that my friend Julie and I did for a Girl Scout leader workshop last Saturday. The participants did not have to make the projects exactly like I made mine because we had lots of different stamps for them to use. But the colors of the boxes were all the same. I pre-cut the paper and scored a lot of it because we only had an hour to work with. It was not easy getting both projects done in an hour's time. Some participants went over time which wound up being okay since our time slot was during the last one of the day.


This is a little treat box that I cased from Beate's Fresh and Fun blog. You'll need to scroll down to the December 31, 2009 post. I couldn't get it to come up as a direct link. She has a video tutorial of how to make the box. I used Stampin' Up! Pun Fun for my image. We filled the boxes with candy conversation hearts!

Each person got to make one card. I made three to give them an idea of what they could do and we had stamps for birthday, thanks and get well cards. We used the same sketch for all the designs.

It was fun teaching the class but an hour is really difficult to get everything done. But I'd do it again! Thanks for stopping by today! Check back tomorrow and hopefully I'll have more eye candy. I have to make up for the last few weeks when I haven't posted. LOL! Have a great Wednesday!

Warm winter hugs,

2 comments:

Stef H said...

wow donna! these are fabulous! that box is fantastic and those cards are like... WOWZA! love 'em!

hugs :)

sassyb07 said...

love the little box and the cards are adorable!
hugs, Valerie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...