Thursday, February 25, 2010

Best Wishes Butterfly

Woo Hoo! Tomorrow is Friday and the weekend is almost here. I am so pleased! Just a quick note tonight. This was a fun and easy card to do.

The stamp set is called Hope is Faith from Gina K. Until the end of February, Gina will donate $2 for every Hope is Faith set sold. All proceeds go to Haiti relief. What a worthwhile cause. The background paper is Basic Grey Indian Summer. The embellishments are stickers.

This card works for a couple of challenges:
  • Caardvarks: Stuck on You challenge: use stickers on your card. Not usually my style but I found out I have a lot of neat stickers that are sitting around. I have to try this more often.
Have a wonderful Friday and a super weekend. I'm not sure that it will be much of a crafting weekend. Lots to do on the weekend but I'll see if I can squeeze in some time to share something with you. Take care!

Inky hugs,

4 comments:

Artist said...

The colors are just amazing, great card. As being synesthete I live a life in colors. Synesthesia means that I see colors when I see words and numbers.I transform this in paintings of names and birthdays.

Sharon Caudle said...

Very pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW!
hugs!
Sharon

Kathy said...

Love your bright and beautiful butterfly. Such a pretty card :)

Amy C said...

I love the colors in that butterfly. Great job with the chalelnges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...