Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just Hanging Around!

Here is my third and probably last project for the Gina K Illustrator blog hop.The challenge is to use two of the new card stock colors and one of the new stamp sets. I think the stamp set that I used for this cute door hanger has to be my favorite of the latest release. Is this little guy adorable, or what?

The stamp set is Hang in There illustrated by Theresa Momber. I copied the template on creme de menthe pure luxury paper and accented that with ocean mist. Also used a little designer paper I won in a blog candy. I colored the cute little tree frog with colored pencils and added black stickles to his eye. After stamping the sentiment I outlined it with blue stickles. The dots in the scalloped top are also stickles as well as the line that I drew underneath the image. The pillow box hanger template is free from Adela Rossi. I hope to make some more of these to send off to my college-aged kids. I filled this one with chocolate but Adela had a very cute picture of filling it with school supplies. The ideas are probably endless. But this was great fun to do.

Thanks for checking out my projects for the Gina K Illustrators blog hop. If you haven't seen them all you can scroll down to see the other two cards I made. If you haven't seen Stamp TV yet (Gina's home away from home) check it out and see what a wonderful resource it is for everything paper crafts. Have a great Tuesday!

Inky hugs,

2 comments:

sassyb07 said...

I love this adorable little guy!
hugs, Valerie

Stef H said...

oh this is soooooooooooo sweet! i would love to find a door hangar with chocolate on my door!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...