Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

Happy Saturday to you all. I'm at a real low this week. I can't seem to get motivated for making cards. Unfortunately it took me three days to finish this card. I just couldn't seem to wrap my mind around it.


The dsp is from Hobby Lobby and I used Shapbilities to make the background impression. Added some ribbon and the sentiment is from Arranged with Love by Melanie Muenchinger. The flourish at the bottom is from Floral Flourishes by Inkadinkadoo.

On the inside I used the same dsp and added the fleur dis leis from the Spellbinders set that I used for the front of the card. It was pretty simple but so difficult to wrap my head around it. LOL!

This card is for two challenges:
2 Sketches 4 You: sketch challenge #49 from Kazan.
Cuttlebug Spot: a color challenge: pink and green; the colors of the blog!
Stop by and take a look at the amazing creations form the design teams. Lots of inspiration!

That's it for me today. I'm off to work on the basement remodel and maybe I'll find my mojo hiding under the rug. LOL! Have a wonderful weekend and a very blessed Easter to you and your family. Thanks for stopping.


Easter hugs,

9 comments:

sassyb07 said...

oh so pretty! love the frame! pink and green....2 of my favorite colors too...
hugs, Valerie

Stef H said...

gorgeous card and that daffodil is stunning too!

like your new blog look!

a very happy easter to you & yours. maybe the easter bunny will bring back your mojo!!! lol

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, pretty card! That die cut is so detailed and lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y! :)

Alice said...

such a sweet card! lovely color, too! thanks for joining us at 2S4Y!!

cnelson said...

such a pretty card!!!

Micki said...

It's a beautiful card. I love the elegant frame and LOVE how you did the inside of the card.

Sigh, I know all about taking days to finish a card......sometimes I think it's because I have so much on my mind (like all the other stuff I need to be working on) which prevents the mojo from flowing... :-)

hugs

Carolyn King said...

so pretty Donna! Keep on truckin....I go through times where i dont feel like making cards too...i just wait till it passes....sometimes is is a few weeks..other times a day or two.

You will get that feeling back. In the meantime...just do other things and enjoy.

Sandy said...

You won my Blog Candy from Yesterday's blog hop for Sweet 'n Sassy. If you get me your email addy I send you Birthday Emma as a free digi.

Michele Kovack said...

I can totally relate....I think it happens to all of us! Your mojo will come bck! : ) Your card is lovely though....love the colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...