Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tag You're It!

I can't believe it was last Saturday when I last posted. It's been a busy week and my motivation is still somewhat low although I think as time gets to be less of a premium, I'm starting to get antsy to get back to creating things. That and the need to create cards is getting greater. One of my co-workers grandmothers passed away last night so there's a card I need right away. Last night I did sit down at my desk and worked on this tag. The tag was for two things. Stamp TV has a Tuesday Anything But a Card Challenge hosted by my girl friend Karen Knegten  and a Yahoo group I am on Making Greeting Cards has a tag swap this month. So as soon as I get a padded envelope this tag will be off to my swap partner in the group. (Don't look, Debbie!)

I made the flower by punching out 10 5-petal flowers with my Stampin' Up punch. First I scrunched them all up and then un-scrunched (is that a word?) them, stacked them and punched a hole through the middle. I put a brad in the middle and then scrunched them up again to form the flower. The stamp set I used was Timeless Treasues from Gina K designed by Theresa Momber. I cut the flourishes from a QuikCutz die and stamped the sentiment on coordinating paper. I punched a whoe and added the ribbon. Pretty easy.

Thanks for stopping by. I'm hoping to find time on the weekend to work on that motivation issue I've been having. LOL! I guess I just have to GIT 'ER DONE!

Inky hugs,

Donna

1 comment:

sassyb07 said...

beautiful tag Donna! looks like you are getting your mojo creativity back! that's awesome girlfriend, lol
hugs, Valerie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...