Sunday, May 2, 2010

More Recognition Gifts

Today I am sharing the rest of my gifts that I made for the Girl Scout Recognition event. If you want to see the 60 notebooks that I made scroll down to yesterday's post. I found this 5-sided container on Paper Craft Planet. It was a Tuesday 3-D challenge and I decided to make these for all the Troop Organizers in our service unit. I made two different kinds. The blue ones reminded me of the sea so I added sea creatures and used the "You're Fin-tastic!" sentiment on the top. For the others I made the fun flowers and had a "thank you" sentiment on the top. These are filled with Hershey Kisses.

And for our staff person who works with us all year long I made a desk set. You might have seen these floating around on blogs too. I found the desk organizer pattern through the Scor-Pal Yahoo group. The paper box I found in a book and the little Post-it note pad was easily covered with matching paper. This was fun to make and fun looking for things to fill it up. I included lots of the usual things like pens and pencils, paperclips, glue sticks and markers. But I also included some not so common things like a small candle, mints and gum.



And the second desk set is for our fearless service unit manager who devotes so much of her time to make everything run smoothly. Here's to you Julie! Thanks for all you do.



So that's what I've been up to for the last few weeks and why I haven't been posting as usual. I am so happy to get back to working on cards and challenges. Thanks for stopping in today. I hope your week ahead is a wonderful one. I'd just like to see the sun for a change. It's been so gloomy around here lately. Take care and stop again soon.

Inky hugs,

Donna

4 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

These are fantastic Donna,
Love them all,
You are one busy lady,
Hugs
Angie

sassyb07 said...

you have been a very busy lady Donna! wow they are really great.
I think I'd like to give the organizer a try
hugs, Valerie

Wendy Hall said...

Hi Donna!!

Just wanted to let you know that you are our blog candy winner over at Digital Delights!!
Email me at marwhall@sbcglobal.net with your addy so I can get your package out to you!!
Congrats
Wendy

Anonymous said...

These are just beautiful! Very nice job!
RosieG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...