Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Christmas in July

Seems like Christmas is a common theme this time of year. So there's no shortage of challenges that feature Christmas in July! So I've done several cards for several challenges.

I made 5 Christmas cards for the Christmas All Year 'Round challenge. This month the challenge is "anything goes!" So the pic above shows my 5 cards. I made 4 the same and 1 different. I have separate pictures below of each card.

This card is modeled off the Stamp TV Christmas card of the week. I added the 2 Scor-Pal lines and distressed the edges. The images are from the Gina K set Very Merry Christmas by Theresa Momber. The sentiment is from Blessed is the Season by Gina K. The background is embossed with the Large Snowflake folder.

The card I made multiples of also uses the sentiment and image from Blessed is the Season, is embossed with the small snowflake folder and uses the Scor-Pal to score the horizontal lines. The image is cut from scalloped circle Nestabilities shadowed by a circle Nestability.

These cards work for several other challenges:
I love working on Christmas cards. And even though I started early last year I still didn't have enough cards by Christmas, so this year I'm going to work harder now. Thanks for stopping by today and Merry Christmas in July!


Donna

    7 comments:

    sassyb07 said...

    love, love, love them Donna!
    Seems weird to be making Christmas cards so early but you're right, I didn't have enough last year either, LOL....
    hugs, Valerie

    Audrey Pettit said...

    How elegant! I love the embossing on these, and the font of that sentiment stamp really catches my eye. Love that, too. Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR this week.

    Pat said...

    Gorgeous cards!

    Debbie said...

    Such lovely projects for all those challenges! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    Maria said...

    Thank you for playing along in our challenge this week at Christmas Stampin All Year Long! Your card is beautiful!! Hope to see you playing along with us again!

    Maria

    Loretta said...

    great cards, love them all hope to see more on CCAYR

    PapierGirl said...

    Just lovely and the embossing is such a beautiful element! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...