Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Picnic

Happy Hump Day! Tonight I made a summer card. I love this digital stamp from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. It was free last week on their Digi day and you were to create a project with the free digi.


I used Basic Grey scraps to add the squares to the background. The image is colored with Sharpie markers. I added the ripple to some sunny ribbon from Target and three self-adhesive rhinestones.
This card is for two challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. I have to get some birthday cards done this weekend. Seems like I have a bunch of birthdays coming up. Stop back and see what I come up with. Hope the end of your work week is a great one. The weekend is on it's way!

Donna

5 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh this is just so cute! I love your card layout and the scraps of dp for the background. Perfect image for a summer card. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

sassyb07 said...

very nice Donna, makes you want to go pack up and spend the day at the park, LOL
hugs, Valerie

Peggy said...

Great card! I love that image. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Crystal said...

SOOOOO CUTE!! What a fun image! thanks so much for joining us at Going Grey!

Kristen said...

Great card! Love your paper. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with scrap-creations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...