Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thanks Friend

Good Saturday evening to you all. I hope your weekend is going fabulously! Tom and I went to see a tractor today and I think we are going to buy it for our new property. And this week a dear friend I work with gave us some more furniture for the new place. So I needed another card as a thank you for her. So I came up with this one!


The base card stock is Gina K Pure Luxury Fresh Asparagus. And the card stock punched with the butterfly edging is the same. I stamped the butterfly from Gina K's Hope is Faith, sponged painted it and used the corner ticket punch. The sentiment is from Gina K's Enjoy the Sunshine stamp set, cut out with circle Nestabilities and backed with scalloped circle Nestabilities.. I embossed the yellow patterned paper with the Victoria embossing folder and added two strips of Basic Grey Lemonade paper. And the final touch was the 3 5mm pearls. I really like how this turned out.

And of course this works for several challenges:
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thank you for stopping today. I hope to have more for you tomorrow.

Donna

2 comments:

sassyb07 said...

gorgeous!! brilliant...love your color combo, everything just goes together so well
hugs, Valerie

Kevin Renz said...

Great card Donna! Love your color scheme. Thanks for joining us for CIC this month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...