Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Working on Two New Challenges

Tonight I tried a card for two challenges I've never before participated in:
 This is my criss-cross card. The outside is fairly simple with the red, white and blue theme. I colored my own flowers to match my paper. The sentiment is punched with an EK Success tag punch. The tag is embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. It's difficult to see but if you make the image larger you can see it. Guess I should have embossed something bigger, huh? The ribbon matches the ribbon on the inside card also.

Here is my inside card. It features Tilda colored with watercolor pencils and OMS. I used Ruby Slippers Stickles on her hair ribbons, polka dots and ruffles. Background paper is from Hobby Lobby.
This card also applies to two other challenges:

Hope you like my card. I'd love to hear what you think so leave me a comment. I am excited about how it turned out. Thanks for visiting today.  Have a wonderful Thursday!

Inky hugs,
Donna

    11 comments:

    Debbie said...

    Absolutely adorable ... I {heart} that sweet little Tilda!! Thanks for sharing your awesome embossed criss cross card with us in the Tea Room :)

    TesaB said...

    Two lovely cards! Beautiful criss cross!!!

    Sylvia said...

    Such a cute little girl! Nice way to show off this image in four challenges. Love the 2sketches4you sketch! Cute cards!

    Joan Fricker said...

    Donna, your card is so cute. Great job!!!

    Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #4 Challenge.

    I am near South Bend, so we aren't too far apart?

    Thanks again!!!

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ~Denise Lynn~ said...

    Super cute and perfect for the season. Thanks so much for criss crossing it with us this week at Just Magnolia! :)

    Deb Hickman said...

    Cute cards,I love Tilda stamps.

    Audrey Pettit said...

    How very cute! Bright and adorable and fun. Love the glitter additions to the stamped image. Thanks for playing along with us in the Tea Room.

    sassyb07 said...

    you did a fab job on your criss cross card....hugs, Valerie

    Carolyn King said...

    that is awesome Donna! love your criss cross and the fourth of july colored tilda! So sweet!

    PapierGirl said...

    How sweet is Tilda? Just adorable - thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    Unknown said...

    so pretty and patriotic!
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :)Kazan

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...