Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Touch of Color

Good Tuesday evening to you all. I thought I wouldn't get much time to craft this week and I suddenly realized that I have things I haven't posted. So this will be another night with two posts. (Don't faint on me, please!) I know it doesn't happen very often. So here's my first card:

Here's the details:
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps: Joyful Day
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Celtic Knot
Card stock: Gina K Pure Luxury 80 lb white and light purple
Embellishments: self-adhesive rhinestones

This was a very easy card to put together. It's for my in-laws' 60th wedding anniversary we will be celebrating this weekend. This card is for two challenges:
  • Christmas Stampin' All Year Long: I know you are definitely shaking your head on this one or you think I've gone daft, but the challenge this week was to create a card that was anything but a Christmas card. So it was create anything your little heart desired.
  • Making Greeting Cards Yahoo group: This Yahoo group has a challenge each month that we take turns hosting. This month the challenge was to make an all-white card with just a touch of color.
So there you have my first project to share for tonight. I'll be back shortly with Project #2. Have a lovely evening!

Donna

4 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Very pretty. I like the cleanness and crispness of this card!

lady Anne Howard said...

Hello Donna,
Love your challenge card, so delicate, your in-laws will love it...
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Lilacanglia said...

Stunning,
so elegant,
Hugs
Angie

sassyb07 said...

love this Donna, what folder did you use?
hugs, Valerie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...