Sunday, September 26, 2010

Christmas x 5

Happy Sunday afternoon to you! I've been working on this set of five Christmas cards for several weeks now. The cards are for the September challenge at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round. The challenge this month is to make 5 cards that are any shape but the regular 4 1/4 by 5 1/2. I had some long envelopes that had such pretty Christmas holly so I decided to make some cards to use those envelopes.

These cards showcase two new punches that I received for my birthday. The EK Success Trellis punch and the flower punch also from EK Success was teamed up with the Stampin' Up! 3 flowers punch. I used Red, Emerald and Eucalyptus Stickles to add the centers to the flowers. The sentiment is from a Gina K Christmas stamp set. I was really pleased with the way these turned out. Her's a closer look at the card.

You still have time to join in the Christmas card fun at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round challenge for September. Stay tuned. I have another post later today for a very special cause. You won't want to miss this one. Later gator!

Donna
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...