Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Greetings to a New Baby Boy

I have a baby shower to go to this weekend. I know the baby will be a boy. So here's a picture of part of my gift. I decided to make a diaper wreath for the new mom.


I used a wire wreath form and covered it with Luvs diapers tied with ribbon. After all the diapers were tied I decorated the wreath with socks, a teething ring and binkies. I have other things for the new mom that I will wrap separately but I wanted to share this creative way to surprise a new Mom.
Thanks for stopping by today. It's been a bust week so far at work and it won;t be letting up anytime soon. I'm hoping to find some time to get a card or two in. Take care!

Hugs,

Donna

6 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, how cute, cute, cute!

Lilacanglia said...

O wow, I think this is fantastic,
we dont do things like this over here, such a shame,
Hugs
Angie

GiuliaG. said...

Donna, this is so creative. I am so happy to be working with you at The Cuttlebug Spot.

Betty Benton said...

What a wonderful wreath -- just adorable!

flowerdisco said...

donna...what an awesome idea! It looks terrific, tfs!

Carolyn King said...

THAT is awesome! What a great idea! Gonna have to remember that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...