Monday, October 11, 2010

Week 2 The Cuttelbug Spot

Greetings and welcome to week 2 of my design team assignment for the Cuttlebug Spot. This week has really flown by. I can hardly believe we are about to start another week and another challenge. The challenge this week is to make a Halloween treat holder. If you don't celebrate Halloween you can make a treat holder for a birthday or another holiday. Here's my treat holders.

Here's a look at the inside of the treat holders:


The tutorial I used can be found at Create with Connie & Mary. You can download the directions.

Details:
Stamps: Digital Delights digital retired stamp Teddy in Cauldron; Dustin Pike digital stamp (already colored; a bonus!) Michael's $1 bin: Ghouls just wanna have fun!
Card stock:  black
Post-it Core Paper: orange; sanded to show the core
Desinger paper: scraps of various paper
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls
Ribbon: various

Hope you've enjoyed seeing my treat holders. Stop over at the Cuttlebug Spot to see all the rest of the design team's fun ideas! And then make a treat holder of your own and enter the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by. I'm looking forward to creating more of these for all my co-workers! Happy Halloween!

Donna

14 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness, Donna...this is fantastic! Great job!

Lilacanglia said...

fangtastic,
Hope you had a wonderful weekend,
Hugs
Angie

Pinnacles said...

Hi Donna, you caputred the fun side of halloween here. Great colour chocies too.. "Ghouls just wanna have fun"! lol! Very clever.... Andy.

Anonymous said...

very spooktacular! makes me want some candy actually lol xxx

Helen said...

These are fab! Love the cute images you've used!
Helen x

Betty Benton said...

I love "cute" Halloween projects and these fit the bill! thanks for sharing the link -- I'll be downloading the instructions!

Theresa said...

what a cool idea! very cute too! thanks for the link to the directions.

Kerry said...

Spookylicious ..... great project and thanks for the instructions too.

Unknown said...

Hey Donna! I think i am going to keep your project in mind come Halloween. I have the most perfect little person to make this particular treat holder for... He likes gum a lot! :)

flowerdisco said...

i will be making these...too cute!

GiuliaG. said...

What a great idea.....very very kool! Love the embossing and your images....so darn cute!

DonnaMundinger said...

So stinkin' cute! I'm a gum chewer too so these are right up my alley. Love em! xxD

Carolyn King said...

oh my gosh..what a great idea! love your darling treat holders!

~JulieH~ said...

I love your treat holders!! The little pumpkin bear one is so cute! Thanks for the link to the tutorial
Juliexx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...