Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Cards All Year 'Round

Before you know it Christmas will be here. I love to do the challenges from Christmas Cards All Year 'Round. For the month of November you need to make 5 cards that have a tree and ribbon. Here's my cards.


My cards are a mixture of several stamp sets. The tree is from Digital Delights Christmas Accessories Set. The bear angels a recycled from a set of Christmas tags. The round sentiment says "Feel the Magic of the Season" and is from Gina K's Holiday Greetings. Each has a ribbon and a bow made with my Bow Easy.
You still have time to join in at Christmas Cards All year 'Round. I am looking forward to being their Guest Designer for the month of December!
Cuttlebug Spot is taking a two week vacation for the holiday. There is still time to join in their challenge from last week: a thank you for dinner to a hostess. There's a great prize this week so check it out!
Have a great week! Hope your preparations for Thanksgiving won't be too much of a chore!

Donna

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Donna, these cards are so sweet! Great job!

sassyb07 said...

hi Donna,
sorry I haven't been around for a couple of weeks! Had Madison, then Ted got sick, I had dental work on my front teeth on Mon then on Sat I lost one of my front teeth, LOL..not been a good week...
I've gone through all of your posts and have to say you just keep getting better and better. Love them all!
hugs, Valerie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...