Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy New Year!

Delightful Challenges once again has a new challenge. This is the last challenge for 2010 so let's usher in the new year with this "New Year" challenge!

At Thanksgiving I received a card from my aunt who told me what a "masterpiece" my Halloween card was. So I thought I would make her something that she could keep out on her desk all year long. How about a calendar? I thought this would be a great idea to remind her each day that I'll be thinking about her and it's functional too.
Here's the details of my project:

Digital Delights Stamps used: Little Dumpling New Year Girl & Little Dumpling New Year Boy
Card Stock and Papers: white, tan, yellow, blue, and purple card stock
Accessories and Embellishments: Scor Tape; Boho Flower punch, Martha Stewart French Scroll punch; Corner Rounder punch; Various colored brads; small piece of scrap ribbon; computer-generated calendar
Coloring Medium (if any): Bic Mark-It Markers, Copic YR00, E00, R20

So how about joining us with a New Year project. The prize this week is a gift certificate to Digital Delights.
Don't forget about the 50% off Christmas images. They are great for those last minute Christmas cards!
Thanks for dropping by today! We're on watch for another big snow storm. We are already under a winter storm warning and we're expecting 6-8 inches of snow and freezing rain. My son is supposed to drive home from college tomorrow but I'm hoping he stays put for another day. I'd love to have him home but I really want to see him in one piece. Take care if you are getting this nasty weather. Have a wonderful end to your week!

Hugs,

Donna

6 comments:

Lisa said...

adorable Donna, you can look at those cuties all year long!!

Lorie said...

How cute...love it!

Wendy Hall said...

I love this Donna:) What a great project!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Donna
A gorgeous calendar,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

sassyb07 said...

what a cute card to start off the new year!
hugs, Valerie

Wanda said...

Sooo Cute. I love your calendar!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...