Saturday, December 18, 2010

Last Christmas Challenge

Christmas Cards All Year 'Round has a challenge to use Santa in 5 cards this month to be eligible to win the prize. My five cards have Santa: a new stamp I bought at Hobby Lobby. Would you believe I didn't have a Santa stamp in all the stamps I have. I couldn't believe it. But I do now so here's the cards I made with the stamp.

And here's a closer look:

 I really love that Santa stamp. I think I finally finished writing out all my Christmas cards and I'm working in Santa's shop all weekend to get my giftees done, I hope. Have a wonderful weekend! Merry Christmas all! I hope you are almost ready for the big day!

Hugs,
Donna

3 comments:

Selma said...

Love your cards Donna. That is one of my favorite Santa's. I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas.

sassyb07 said...

love them!
Merry Christmas to you and hubby!
hugs, Valerie

Carolyn King said...

they are beautiful. LOVE that stamp. I think i only have one santa--might have to expand that collection.

Merry Christmas sweet friend! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...