Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Owl be Wishing you a Happy Birthday

Happy Tuesday! Yesterday I said good-bye to one of my sons as he returned to his job. On the weekend I'll send my other son back to school, so the holidays are coming to an end. I'm trying to get stocked up on birthday cards. I have a bunch of birthdays in February so I'd like to get ahead. So Tuesday brings two challenges that I make sure to look at each week but I don't always get a chance to do them. So this week I combined them. Flourishes Challenge #99 is to use flowers. How easy is that? And Scrap-Creations has a fun sketch.


So I combined the two challenges and I came up with this card:

Here's the details:
Flower Image: Flourishes A Year of Flowers, September-December
Leaf background: Gina K Hang In There
Sentiment: Gina K Spring Florals
Embellishments: Owl: Stampin' Up! owl punch, pink ribbon
Designer Paper: Basic Grey

Hope you check out these two wonderful challenges. Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful rest of your week. Please stop back later this week for the first challenge for Delightful Challenges in 2011. See you then!

Donna

4 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great job on this challenge. Thank you for commenting on my bog. I think we have a case of Spring fever, earlier than usual! LOL

Peggy said...

Very cute card. Great DP. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Kristen said...

What a great b-day card! Thanks for playing in this weeks Going Grey with Scrap-creations!

Basement Stamper said...

Love the owl up on the peak, very cute! Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-creations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...