Monday, February 14, 2011

A Special Creation

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope you and your loved ones had some special time together. My DH and I went out to dinner and spent a few hours together. My youngest came home from college this past weekend so we got to spend some time with him.
Tonight I have a quick post. I was asked to make some thank you cards that will be used for the Indiana Association of Institutional Research conference. I'm still working with the design but here are two of the samples I came up with. This will be their 25th conference so I'm working on a design with 25 in it.



I have another idea that I want to mock up so stayed tuned for the next revision. Have a wonderful Tuesday and come back tomorrow for The Cuttlebug Spot new challenge.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

They both look great Donna but I really like the 2nd one! Happy Valentine's Day!

sassyb07 said...

hi Donna, love both cards..looking forward to seeing what's next, LOL
hugs, Valerie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...