Tuesday, May 17, 2011

More Candle Thank Yous

I have two more tea candle gifts for Girl Scout volunteers tonight. Are you tired of these yet. I made eacxh of them for a challenge.

This project was made for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge. They have a gorgeous flower topiary as inspiration this week. Very colorful nd has butterflies. So my designer paper was perfect being very colorful and sporting butterflies.

My second project is for the Clearly Inspired Challenge #27. The challenge for this time is turquoise. I think the color is better in person - a bit more turquoise.

Hope you'll check out both challenges and play along. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

7 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Really loving the first one -- that is one pretty "thanks" stamp!

Lorie said...

I just think these are such a great idea! Love 'em both! If you have the directions...will you e-mail them to me please?

Tammy Hershberger said...

You did a BEAUTIFUL job with this, taking inspiration from the topiary photo! Wonderful design! Thanks for joining us for Timeless Tuesday!

Newbie said...

These are beautiful gifts!! I love the way you decorate them! Could you please let me know if there is a tutorial on HOW to make them? Sure would appreciate it!
IamHis55@att.net

Cassie said...

These are fabulous, Donna! I love the idea of these! Thanks for playing the CIC :)

Dawn Frost said...

I think they are a fantastic gift and great colours! Thanks for joining us at CIC27.

Kathy D. said...

so is it a card and candle gift box all in one? totally cool and perfect for a thank you gift. Thanks for playing at Clearly iStamp Challenge #27.
- Kathy D (Clear Dollar Stamps DT)
www.dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...