Sunday, May 8, 2011

Special Weekend

What a wonderful weekend! I had the pleasure of watching my son graduate from Trine University and all my children were with me for Mother's Day.
Here's my handsome son Steve before graduation on the campus of Trine University.
And this is the whole family at the reception after the ceremony. Dan flew in from Utah to be at his brother's graduation so it was great to have him here for his brother and then for Mother's Day. We took him back to the airport this afternoon. Steve has moved back home with us in hopes of getting a job sometime soon.
So in two weeks we are having a celebration for Steve's graduation since we were out of town for the ceremony. So I'm sharing the invitation and the thank you note that we are using for Steve's celebration.
This was the first invitation that I designed, but he wasn't fond of his picture on the card, so I designed a second invitation.
And the thank you note Steve will send out.
Happy Mother's Day to all my friends who are mothers. I hope you had a fabulous weekend and a wonderful week ahead!

Donna

5 comments:

flowerdisco said...

congratulations to your son on this great achievement!

Betty Benton said...

Definite congrats are in order! Your invitation and ty cards are great, Donna -- you made an excellent choice!

Stef H said...

what a wonderful mother's day gift seeing your son graduate! and what a beautiful family!

can you believe they're saying a HIGH of only 55 this weekend? wth????

hugs, stef (Glitterbabe)

do check me out, my store and
Glitterbabe@Stitchy Bear

Marlene said...

Congratulations, proud mama! The invitations and thank you cards look great!

sassyb07 said...

Congratulations to you and your son Donna!
Yourinvitations and thankyou notes are great.
Love your wonderful family photo too
hugs,Valerie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...