Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Outlawz 1,000 Member Party

Sorry for the long silence this week. It's been a busy week working on the invitation for my MIL's 80th birthday. I am very close to being finished but not quite yet. My son, Dan, is visiting from Salt Lake City this weekend. We picked him up from the airport this evening so I doubt that craft time is in my immediate future. And my DH's parents will be arriving tomorrow to visit with Dan while he is here. So extra people around this weekend. I thought I would share a project that I did for a friend who recently had a baby.

It's a little difficult to see the hat on the blanket since it's the same color. I haven't crocheted in a very long time so this was great fun to do.

I also wanted to mention that Outlawz is having a big party to celebrate 1,000 members and you are invited!

So be sure to check out the fun at Outlawz and you could win some wonderful prizes. I've won twice at Outlawz and I've received some really great prizes. I love their challenges. Check it out!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I know I'm looking forward to it. It's been a very busy week at work.

3 comments:

Betty Benton said...

What a lovely baby blanket and hat! thanks for telling us the hat was there -- made me look a little harder. Beautiful colors.

Lorie said...

Oh that blanket and hat are gorgeous! Have fun with your family this weekend! My husbands DD is coming for a visit this weekend, too. I'm so excited!

Trina said...

Your blanket looks fabulous! Makes me wish I could crochet!

See you at the party! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...