Monday, January 30, 2012

Birthday Card CAS Style

I just noticed that it's been a whole week since I posted. I can't believe it's been that long. The majority of this last week was spent writing nominations for Girl Scout awards. I wrote several nominations for women who I admire and have accomplished so much for the girls in our area. And today I took a day off of work to unload several semis of Girl Scout cookies. I'm beat tonight and just about ready for bed. But before I go to share a card I made for my son's birthday on Wednesday.

I entered this card in the Sunday Outlawz challenge. It was called melting pot. The idea was to use as many different elements and still make a CAS card. So I used the laurel leaf punch to create the green border. I die cut the green leaf branch and then added Stickles for the veins. The owls were stamped, colored and cut out. And then I added the two sentiments. The image and sentiments are from a stamp set called Owl Always Love You from Gina K.
Now that the nominations are complete I'm hoping to find more time to craft. Don't I say that every week. Just too much going on these days. Hope you have a wonderful week.



3 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Cute card! Love the CAS details!

Stef H said...

this is absolutely darling! oh my granddaughter just started girl scouts... well she was selling cookies anyway. i'll just bet you're exhausted. too much work!

stay well and enjoy this wonderful weather we're having.

hugs :)

Lorie said...

Super cute Donna! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...