Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Girl Scouts

I am still fighting an upper respiratory infection. I finally went to see the doctor yesterday and he cleared me to go back to work today if I didn't have a temperature. No temperature today and I was almost happy to get out of the house since I'd been mostly home since Thursday. It was raining early today but sunny and nice when I got home. I was able to walk the block after dinner so I got some exercise. I'm just hoping I can sleep tonight. I haven't been sleeping very well and the last two nights I've been sleeping in the recliner in the living room. It seemed to help my head clear better. Anyway, I'm hoping I am on the mend and heading back into health.

Also wanted to wish all my Girl Scouts friends a Happy 100th Birthday. I've been a Girl Scout for 22 years now and it's been an amazing experience. It's very satisfying to work with girls and watch their enthusiasm and zest for life. I love working with the girls and some of my best friends are from my Girl Scout experience. So Happy Birthday and let's celebrate and continue into the next 100 years.

I'll be back tomorrow with something crafty. I didn't get much done over the weekend. Absolutely no motivation but I have a few birthday cards that I need to send soon that I'll show you tomorrow night. Hope you are all fine and had a wonderful start to your week. Take care and stay healthy!

Donna


1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Take care!

Happy Birthday to the Girl Scouts!

glenda xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...