Sunday, May 27, 2012

Just a Quick Note

I wanted to quickly thank all of the men and women who have given their time, talent and sometimes their lives to protect our country. We honor their lives and memories this Memorial Day weekend and I so appreciate the sacrifices they have made and continue to make to keep us all safe.
One a second note, my weekend didn't turn out quite as planned. Friday night I found myself waiting in the emergency room for three and half hours. When they finally saw me at 12:30am Saturday morning, they found I had a bad appendix and by 6am I was in surgery. They released me this afternoon and I am much better than I was Friday night but sore and very tired. So forgive me if I don't post too often this week. The doctor said to take a week off of work but since I can work from home I may do some things from home later this week. We'll see how the week goes for me. Right now I'm off to bed again. Just need to build my strength back up. Hope your weekend is filled with lots of fun!

Donna

5 comments:

Marsha said...

Donna, wishing you a quick recovery. My daughter went through this a few months back. Do be careful and take it easy. Will be praying for you.

Lorie said...

Oh, Donna...I'm so sorry to hear about your surgery (I did get your note)! Would you please send me your address? Thanks!

Feel Better Soon!

Stef H said...

omg donna! i'm soooooooooo sorry to hear that! but sounds like everything "came out" alright. i will keep you in my prayers for a speedy recovery. don't push yourself. relax and enjoy the time off! call me if you want to talk.... 8154984353. i can't believe my email didn't file your email address. i KNOW i put it in there!

hugs :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Goodness- you have had a bit of excitement! I sure hope you heal quickly- take your time and heal fully before you get back to action!!! Glad your surgery went well!

Carolyn King said...

oh my---gentle hugs sweet friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...