Sunday, June 3, 2012

Thank You

Since my surgery I have gotten several lovely gifts and needed some thank you cards. So I am working on those right now. My card today is for my boss who made dinner for us one night. I appreciated that so I made this card for her.

I used a new wreath die that I got about a month ago and never had a chance to try it out. I punched some flowers and embellished them with self-adhesive rhinestones and decorated the tips with either Cotton Candy or Grape Stickles. The butterfly is a Cheery Lynn die and embellished with Cotton Candy Stickles. The sentiment is stamped with purple Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. It didn't photograph well though.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
I am starting back to work full time tomorrow but I will still be working from home one more day. I wanted to work a full day and in case I get tired it will be easy to lay down for a few minutes. I'm hoping things go well when I see the doctor for a follow-up on Wednesday.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week is wonderful.

Donna

6 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Glad to hear things are improving and wasn't that great of your boss to make you dinner! The thank-you card is lovely and I sure she will love it!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is so pretty- are you back to yourself yet? Love the pretty flowers!

Stef H said...

beautiful card and great wreath!!!

glad ur feeling better and able to get back to work. who am i kidding! retire alreday - LOL!!!

anyway, take it slow and enjoy your week. glad ur up and around!

hugs :)

Angie Tieman said...

How pretty! Love the bling bling! So thoughtful of you and your boss will love it! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laurie said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

I'm sure your thank you card was a hit, it's lovely. The glitter adds so much! Thanks for blinging it with us at CAS-ual Fridays:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...