Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sad Sympathy and yet another winner

I've had absolutely no mojo to blog lately. I haven't had trouble creating but posting it is a different story. Tom and I will be leaving to visit our son in North Carolina on Thursday. But I have to schedule a couple of posts while I am gone so stay tuned.

My winner didn't contact me so I'm posting another winner. Come on down Stef Hughes (Glitterbabe). Please contact me so you can claim the embossing machine.

It's been an unusual week. I don't very often have to make sympathy cards but this week I've had to make 4 of them. I forgot to take a picture of one of them. I have two of the this evening.



The sentiment on the front of the card is a Heartfelt Creations stamp from the Sympathy Sentiment set. The silhouette flowers are stamped in VersaMark ink and from the Gina K set called Comfort and Peace. I continued the pattern to the inside of the card.

Thanks for stopping by tonight. Hope your week is going well.

Donna

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the pretty flowers and the lovely blue DSP on this card. I hope you have a fabulous trip and great weather!

Glenda Atkins said...

Hope your trip lightens your mood and gets your mojo back. Having to make four sympathy cards would darken anyones week!
take care

Stef H said...

OMG! OMG! i'm on pins and needles and doing a happy dance!!! wooooooo hoooooooooooo... talk about exciting!

thank you for being so generous and a special thanks for being a friend i hold dear to my heart.

have a great and safe trip.

i soooooo hear ya on the mojo. i think ours are out somewhere tropical..... together... LOL. anyway, mojo or not... your cards are gorgeous.

hugs :)

Lorie said...

Ugh, sympathy cards are so hard to make but you've done a beautiful job and they are sure to be appreciated! Have an amazing trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...