Monday, September 24, 2012

Nautical Birthday



Happy Monday! Today I am a guest designer for Paper MakeupStamps. I want to thank everyone over at Paper Makeup Stamps for welcoming me as a guest designer. The challenge this week is “anything goes” but you must use a digital image. Easy peasy! So hop on over and check out their challenge and of course, play along! Here’s my card for the challenge:


The materials I used include 2 colors of blue cardstock, Cuttlebug embossing folder Spots and Dots, Paper Makeup digital stamp: Eric theFairy Captain, Spellbinders circle dies and Trio of Ribbon Tags die, Copic and Bic markers, twine, ribbon from my stash (I think this one came from Michaels). 

Challenges I am entering:
Thanks for stopping by today and thanks to Paper Makeup Stamps for featuring me as their guest designer. Please stop over and play along. All you need is a digital stamp. Have a wonderful week!
Donna

8 comments:

Carolyn King said...

HOw could they not welcome YOU with open arms? This card is so adorable! Congrats on the guest spot!

Lorie said...

Congrats on the guest designer spot! Your card is absolutely perfect! Great job!

Michelle VP said...

I just love how your card turned out Donna! Eric is colored so perfectly and you've added some great texture with the embossing and banners! So glad you could join us as a guest designer this week. :)

Anne Temple said...

Your card is adorable! Love the colors and the design. Glad to have you as our guest designer this week at PMS.

Glenda Atkins said...

Congratulations on the GD spot and the card is wonderful, love the image and your colouring!

Unknown said...

Donna ... you did an amazing job with the sketch! Thank you for being our Guest Designer this week at Digi Makeover! ;o)
Ruza ~ DT

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Crazy...I remember ahhhhhing over this card and loving the little flags at the bottom, but no comment left by me...oh well... I'm glad I rechecked and revisited...which is always fun to do.

Eret said...

Donna,I'm very glad you've joined with us at PMS on this week. Your card is beautiful! Love the embossed blue background and little banner. It looks awesome with that image.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...