Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Triple Stamping Technique

I keep thinking this is Tuesday so I'm a bit behind but it really is Wednesday. Tomorrow I get to repack everything i unpacked after not moving for several weeks in a row. We will actually  move offices on Friday. I am the point person for our old building while my boss will be at the new building. So it's likely I won't get much done in the next two days. Tonight I finished off my handouts for a training I am doing for the Girl Scouts on November 17th. I am always glad when my handouts are done. That's have the battle.

My card for tonight uses a technique that I hadn't used before. I saw it on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts.

I used three Gina K stamp sets: Eclectic Summer, Birthday Greetings, and A Year of Flowers. The base card stock and layers are really olive green. The photo makes them look black. The ink colors are Stampin' Up! Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron and Memento Rich Cocoa and Olive Grove. It was great fun! I just love trying new things.

I'm entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by. Looking forward to the week winding down. I hope your week is going well. My prayers are with all those on the east coast and facing all the snow. Be safe!

Donna

5 comments:

Lorie said...

That is so, so pretty!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this card- I just saw that video on Dawn's blog and was also thinking of trying this. I love the combination of cards you used...I will definitely have to try it now!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love this technique....so way have I only done it twice? haha The sunflower looks almost identical to a Stampin Up stamp set I have, so if I have time, I would love to case your very pretty card.

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the beautiful stamps!! And I love your blog name...I'm a fellow Hoosier!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Paper Playtime DT

Plastic cards said...

What a stunning card. So lovely design. I really like your idea. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...