Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Doodle Pantry Sponsorship

Happy day to you! We are coming down to the end of the week, finally. If I can make it to Friday at 5pm I will be a very happy camper. It's Easter weekend and although we aren't traveling home to visit with family it will signal a new beginning for me. I start my new job on Monday. I can't wait to get started.

Doodle Pantry to sponsoring a new challenge at Aud Sentiments. The challenge this week is for a child (with a sentiment). Here's my DT card.
I just love those crazy ants. Laurie always has them doing something funny. So here's an Easter card using Doodle Pantry's Easter Egg Ants. The designer paper in the background is from another Doodle Pantry set but I forgot to write down which one. When I printed the sentiment from the set it was too big for the front of the card so it's on the inside. This sentiment is from Sans Designs. The Easter eggs are from studio G stamp. The stamp is one line of eggs. I colored and cut them out and popped them up. Used ribbon and brads for embellishments. It's kind of a busy card for me. I don't often make one quite so busy.
I am entering these challenges:
Thank you for stopping by today. Make it a super Thursday and count down to the weekend!

Donna

9 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous Donna, love all the Easter colours and the fab layout. I remember all the many times my son and I coloured eggs, was so much fun and we didn't even have those pesky ants to help:O) If we blew out the inside my husband would be called in, aaaah memories!
hugs
Glenda

ursula Uphof said...

What a fun and colourful Easter card.
Thank you for joining our challenge at
Digistamps4Joy this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT member

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm really loving that sketch and of course I adore the image...so put that together on your card and it's perfect and cute and fun!

Stef H said...

this is fabulous! so very colorful. just today and tomorrow and you're on your way to relaxation. hang in there girlfriend.

hugs :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- loving the cute ants doing artwork! Love the great colorful card.

Billie A said...

Really cute card and great take on the sketch. Love the colors you used and the images. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a colourful easter card.
Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
Hope you join us next time.

Greetings karin DT member


Min said...

Cute Cute!
We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again Sunday for a March BONUS sketch challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Dawn Frost said...

Great card Donna, I love the little Easter eggs as embellishments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...