Sunday, March 31, 2013

Lady Anne's Challenge

Happy Easter to you all. Hope your day was spectacular. Ours was really quiet with just a family dinner late this afternoon. With the start of the new month I usually have a Doodle Pantry release but it's been delayed a few days. So stay tuned for that on April 5th. Today begins the a new challenge at Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge. This month or sponsor is Stamp N' Doodle images. This lovely little lady is a Stamp 'n Doodle image.

I made this card for my niece who was having her 4th birthday. I colored the image with Copic markers. I edged the background with a die. There are lots of layers and I used pearl pen in the corners to give it some bling. Lady Anne's stamp challenge is a monthly challenge so you have the full Month of April to play along. I hope you will join us! It's an anything goes challenge
I am entering this card into these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by. April 1st is a big day. I start my new job. Keep your fingers crossed that I like this one. I am looking forward to it!

Donna

4 comments:

Stef H said...

oh she's gonna love this. great colors and fabulous image.

best of everything in your new job. i'm sure you'll like it.

hugs :)

Debbie said...

This is so sweet!! It made me sigh a little... my girls LOVED to dress up but are too old for that now. Love this card!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is so fun- I loved it when the kids played dress up! My son and his friends were silly and every now and then would get into the dress up closet too.....even up to 8th grade or so......

Min said...

Great card!
We’re so glad you played along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Recipe Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
We hope you join us again this week for the Bugaboo “ANYTHING GOES” challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...