Sunday, April 14, 2013

Quick Christmas Post

I do have one card that I meant to post before I left home. This card is for Lady Anne's Christmas progressive challenge.

The image was provided for the challenge by Anji's Antics. I colored the moose with Copics. I added scraps of background paper and used my corner rounder and stamped some holly leaves in the corners. The sentiment is computer generated and cut with an ornament punch after being sponged with red die ink. I wanted to be sure I got this one posted before the end of the challenge. Have a wonderful Sunday! I'll be arriving back home from Hawaii next Saturday, April 20th. See you all then!

5 comments:

Laurian said...

You've made this one so well Donna,love your card!
Hope you had a wonderful trip too!
Thanks for joining in on challenge #3 at the Christmas Progressive challenge over at Lady Annes!

Hugs

Laurian

Athina said...

Perfect sentiment for an adorable card! Thank you for playing with us at Lady Anne's Progressive Christmas Challenge!

Sharon said...

Beautiful card, love the colors. the sentiment is wonderful for this card. Thanks for joining us for Lady Anne's progressive Christmas challenge.

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a great layout, Donna! And so darn cute. Really started my day with a smile. I love fun, happy Christmas cards.

Glenda Atkins said...

I have looked at all your pics of your trip, what fabulous scenery! Lucky you (green with envy). Your moose card is so fun, love the sentiment with the image and great papers!
hugs
glenda)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...