Saturday, July 6, 2013

More Birthday

Happy 4th of July weekend! I hope you enjoyed your holiday, my US friends. We spent 4th of July quietly at Baby Creek. Our daughter and her boyfriend came out for dinner. We could hear a few fireworks but didn't see anything. Friday morning we drove to Cincinnati to visit with DH's parents. We are there right now but getting ready to move on. Our destination today is Louisville, KY. Tonight we have tickets to see the opening show of the Eagles' new tour. We saw them 5 years ago in Chicago. I can't wait! After the concert we'll stay overnight in Louisville and head back home tomorrow.

I do have a few crafty things in stock since I haven't been doing too much crafty this weekend. These are more of my one sheet wonder cards. Lots of birthdays (family and friends) in July. So these will come in handy!

This is retired Stampin' Up! designer paper and a retired Stampin' Up! image and sentiment.  stamped this at a friend's house and it was in my stash for quite a while. I colored it up and layered it for a quick birthday card!

And a second one with the same image but I added a little ribbon for a little embellishment. Definitely a CAS card.

Hope your weekend will be wonderful. It's rain, rain, rain here and at home too I am sure. We are predicted to have rain all week. If you can send some sunshine my way I'd really appreciate it!

Donna


4 comments:

Stef H said...

very colorful! love the image!
sounds like you're having fun. stay safe.

hot and humid here. bbq was fabulous until it cooled off and the bugs came out. tonite is the fireworks but they don't interest me so won't be going. can see most of them from my front yard anyway.

safe trip home.

hugs :)

Pam said...

I just love these darling cards!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Darling cards with those precious retired SU stamps. Sounds like you are having a wonderful time! Hope the trip home was nice and uneventful!

Glenda Atkins said...

Hope the rain has stopped"O)! Two very nice cards Donna, sweet image and lovely CAS design!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...