Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Top the Charts

I'm taking a short break from the Christmas theme to go back to my birthday theme. LOL! Lots of birthdays this month and next month. I apologize for the photo. I took this one out at Baby Creek and I should have retaken it. It's too dark.

The background paper is Basic Grey. The image and sentiment are from Doodle Pantry from a set called Notebook Paper. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. This one is pure CAS. The sentiment is inked and popped up from the card. I am entering my card in Through the Craft Room Door challenge of anything goes.
The weather has cooled off considerably here. We turned off the air conditioning and opened the windows. It should be nice sleeping tonight. I took a nice walk today at lunch. Not too hot for a stroll outside. I could live in this kind of weather year round. Too bad I live in Indiana. LOL! Have a super Thursday and hope your week winds down to some time to relax on the weekend!

Donna

6 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful Donna, love the layout and the chart and sentiments are perfect for each other!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

How very very very clever..loving it as well as all the pretty dp.

Stef H said...

this is fantastic! love the note paper!!!

loving this weather! hope u r too.

have a great week!

hugs :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun is this! I love the notepaper you added- and the DP you used. Great card!

Anne Fenton said...

Great card ... thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

Glittered Paws said...

Love the way you did this - what a great idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...