Tuesday, August 13, 2013

In My Heart

Hope your Tuesday has been phenomenal! I wanted to show you this card tonight. I really like this one. It went out today with a shipment of cards to Operation Write Home. I hope it finds a happy home.

I used strips of paper in the background (a wonderful way to use up scraps). Stamped the sentiment and sponged color to the front panel. The cut outs are Spellbinders heart dies. I used a black pen to make the stitiching around the hearts. I thought it came out awesome!
I am entering this card into these challenges:
Hope your week has been wonderful. Thanks for stopping by!

Donna

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a beauty, Donna. It will be cherished by the recipient.

Kaija said...

What a elegant card!
Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
Hope to see again next week.
Greetings Kaija DT-member

Stef H said...

wowza girl! this is gorgeous! great idea and use of the scraps. i may have to CASE you on this one!

alot cooler yesterday and for the next few days. i'll take it. i'm ready for my sweats - LOL.

happy hump day!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card, the hearts are gorgeous and Imlove the added faux stitching. Great colour palette too and perfect sentiment. Thanks so much for,joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

Glenda Atkins said...

Such a beautiful card Donna, I love those hearts and the faux stitching on them.
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...