Friday, August 30, 2013

My Ship has Sailed

TGIF! This has been one busy week and I am glad it's kind of behind me. We have a party tomorrow night at Baby Creek so I'll spend tomorrow cleaning. Most of the cooking is done. Just have to make a salad yet. Sigh of relief.
So I have a quick card to share and a special announcement. First the card.
For this card I used the Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch. The image is Doodle Pantry's Old Ship colored with Copics. The background stripe paper is a scrap from my box. I added some ribbon and some square rhinestones that look like nail heads. The inked edges are Tea Dye distress ink from Tim Holtz.

I am entering this card into:
Announcements! Announcements! Announcements!  Did you ever sing that as a kid. We used to sing that at camp. LOL! 
Sunday evening I will be part of the OWH VCMP: Virtual Card Making Party. All the fun starts Saturday morning at the OWH blog. You'll have an entire week to play along so no need to worry if you haven't got time to play this weekend (like me!) Check back with me Sunday evening for some fun! Be there or be square! (Did I just say that?)
Have a super weekend!

Donna

5 comments:

Stef H said...

LOVE the card! sounds like you'll be busy this weekend. i have no plans. just another weekend. whew!

hope the heat goes away!

hugs :)

Debbie said...

This is a fantastic masculine card!! Congrats and have a good time with OWH!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Mandy said...

Fabulous masculine card, great image.
Thanks for joining us for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful masculine card Donna and fab colouring of the ship and sky!
hugs
Glenda

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my, I just love this. What a gorgeous card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...