Monday, December 23, 2013

More from Beccy's Place

I am thrilled today to show you another new set from Beccy and Beccy's Place! I am privileged to be her guest designer this month. And what a "sweet"new set she has today. The set is called Christmas Candy. I mad e double easel card with this new set.


The candy canes and peppermints are in this new set as is the "sweet" word. The longer sentiment is not in the set. I used Spellbinder ovals and lacy ovals to cut and back the sentiments. I fussy cut each of the images. Part of the base is embossed with the Tartan embossing folder. And I found some candy cane ribbon in my stash. This is my first double easel card. It was fun but tricky. I got the directions of the pieces wrong at first. But it worked out okay.
Please check out all the wonderful projects from the entire design team over at Beccy's Place.

I am entering this card into these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by. We have lots going on this week. Hoping to get some crafting time after Christmas. Wishing you all Christmas blessings. Safe travels and good health to you all.

Donna

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so fun. Love the double twisted easel design.
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What a "sweet" card! The papers you chose are perfect for those images!

Thanks for entering our Christmas Challenge at Cut it Up!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Cindy said...

Wow! I've never seen a double twisted easel card before. Now I want to make one :-) Very festive and yummy looking card...LOL!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Cut It Up Challenge blog.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Cool card layout- love the double easel- so neat! Hope you are all ready to roll for the Holiday : ) Wishing you a Blessed and Merry Christmas!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful double easel card Donna, I have never tried one but they sure do deliver a punch don't they. Great work!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...