Thursday, January 2, 2014

Guest Designer at Outlawz

 Today I am so excited to be a guest designer at the Outlawz Thursday Challenge. The challenge for this week is anything goes and the twist (if you choose to use it) is a lady with a hat.


The sponsors for this month for this challenge is My - Besties. They have the cutest images. I am so honored to work with them this month!

Isn't this image adorable! My first Christmas card for 2014. Since I came up 15 short in 2013 I am starting early to make Christmas cards this year. I used an OWH sketch for the card. The background paper is Echo Park. I colored the image with Copics: R27, R46, YG09, YG 17, YR00, E00, R20, RV06 and C-1. The top of the ornament is covered with Clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles. I used the Spellbinder's Oval dies to cut out the image. I hope you will check out the challenge and join along with us.
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope 2014nis off to a wonderful start.

7 comments:

Stef H said...

way to go on the GDT spot! and on OUTLAWZ no less! wooo hooo.

absolutely stunning card and great that you now have a head start on xmas!

hope the snow isn't too deep where you are and the temps are livable. we're suppose to have a high of -2 on monday and 0 on tues. and me with bronchitis! i will be very happy when this damn coughing stops!!!!

have a great weekend!

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous. Love the red and green and cute image.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Hi and love your card. Tried to access to utube video and rec. an authorization error??? Sue OutlDT
Thanks for sharing!

Janet McLaughlin said...

Hi Donna, your card is just stunning! It's so bright and cheery! I'm going to try to get a head start on next year's cards, too, at least that's my plan! I'm so glad you're our guest designer at the Twisted Thursday Outlawz challenge!
BTW....all your cards on your blog are beautiful!

Janet McLaughlin said...

Hi Donna, your card is just stunning! It's so bright and cheery! I'm going to try to keep making Christmas cards for next year, too! At least that's my plan! I'm so glad you are GDT for out Twisted Thursday Challenge at the Outlawz!
BTW....all the cards on your blog are just beautiful!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Congratulations on being an Outlawz guest design. They are so lucky to have you! Your card is fabulous with gorgeous coloring and a great design.
Stay warm and a very Happy New Year! Don't know about you but I'm already looking forward to Sprig!

Glenda Atkins said...

Congrats on the guest designer spot, you certainly made a marvellous card for them. The image is so cute and wonderfully coloured, love it!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...